Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Gallery :: FAQ   

There are 1 unlogged user and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Moddb

Vote for us on the moddb Doom3 Top 100!

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Narfig_AgarOffline
Post subject: Internal Playtest 2006-10-28  PostPosted: Oct 25, 2006 - 01:51 AM
IC Team

Wow, six weeks since the last playtest. Time flies! This should be a pre-release sanity check to ensure everything works. Hopefully we'll have some new stuff to check out by Saturday

To do...

-check out ic_minerva
-make sure Narfig didn't break ic_pipeline
-autocannon pickup and ammo
-scrapes work/sound correctly, impact damage is good
-final pass of ic_tumbler
-discussion on how to default bobbing and trichording
-anything else that anyone call pull out of their ass before Saturday (enlarged ic_mine, ic_whatever with pickups, ic_downfall ect)

Except for the AC this stuff is already in the internal release, so even if you can't make it 5pm GMT on Saturday make sure you download the latest release, check it out and post your comments here. We'll meet up in IRC as usual so if anyone want to help us test, show up there.

Reply with quote Back to top
vertigo-oneOffline
Post subject: RE: Internal Playtest 2006-10-28  PostPosted: Oct 25, 2006 - 05:59 AM
CED Captain

i've sent a newer "better" version of ic_minerva to hexetic, its ready for release, as far as i know, you guys can go through and nit pick Smile

also! i find that ship bobbing is mucho beterro when you change it to
pm_ic_shipbobspeed 3
pm_ic_shipbobdistance 2

just my opinion though, seems more like descent to me. fast jumpy bobbing makes you want to go go go! and not slow slow slow, like the slow big "old manish" bobbing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  
HeXeticOffline
Post subject: RE: Internal Playtest 2006-10-28  PostPosted: Oct 25, 2006 - 06:05 AM
Site Admin

I'll take the IC source code in to compile at work this week and contact our mac build guy as well. If this weekend's test goes well then we'll almost be ready to roll.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Jump to: