Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Gallery :: FAQ   

There are 1 unlogged user and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Moddb

Vote for us on the moddb Doom3 Top 100!

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HeXeticOffline
Post subject: AFK Notice: Tuesday Aug 13 to Tuesday Aug 20  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2007 - 04:32 AM
Site Admin

I'm going to be AFK - out of the country, actually, from tomorrow to next Tuesday, for the following reasons:

• Visiting Petroglyph in Las Vegas on Tuesday & Wednesday, to preview their new RTS game, Universe at War: Earth Assault
  • Visiting Yahoo! in Sunnyvale, California on Thursday, to show off my company's mobile e-mail product
  • Visiting San Francisco in... San Francisco, California, as a personal vacation, over Friday/Saturday/Sunday and returning Monday night (it'll be Tuesday morning when my flight lands in Toronto, though).

Anyways, I'll have a company laptop with me so I should still have e-mail and such. Just an FYI in case anyone wonders where I be at.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
MandingaOffline
Post subject: RE: AFK Notice: Tuesday Aug 13 to Tuesday Aug 20  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2007 - 08:34 PM
Cadet

hmm well be progressing when you get back, kinda been going slow.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
HeXeticOffline
Post subject: RE: AFK Notice: Tuesday Aug 13 to Tuesday Aug 20  PostPosted: Aug 29, 2007 - 05:28 PM
Site Admin

The first of several post-trip obligations has been completed, in the form of a 5000-word write-up of the trip and game:

http://planetcnc.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=141690

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
SpectreOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 31, 2007 - 01:17 PM
IC Team

nice to see you back here, really 'detailed' article Smile

HeXeticOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 04, 2007 - 07:01 PM
Site Admin

Thanks. The photos are now up as well:

http://planetcnc.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Articles.Detail&id=187

Sorry about all the delays, but it's been a pretty madcap couple of weeks... There was the trip, I've still got work work, I met this girl, yadda yadda... Try to bear with me, guys, as I get my to-dos in order.

HeXeticOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 11, 2007 - 07:14 AM
Site Admin

Whew, my picture gallery from San Francisco is finally done. After the Las Vegas event, I had a business meeting in Sunnyvale, California and did some touring around San Francisco.

http://www.chmodoplusr.com/SanFrancisco2007/

About 570 photos of San Jose's "Santana Row" area and from all across San Francisco over four days of walking, streetcaring, busing, and cable-carring around. A handful of pictures (eleven, to be exact) also include audio recordings of the ambient noise -- there is quite a lot of street music in San Francisco, and I wanted to share the atmosphere with people back here. Look for a little "speaker" icon on the thumbnail -- the first one is on page 9 of the gallery -- and then click the "Audio Clip" link to grab the MP3.

If anyone would like one of the high-res originals (the pics have been scaled down to 1024x768), I can certainly oblige. Otherwise, enjoy!

Jump to: