Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Gallery :: FAQ   

There are 3 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Moddb

Vote for us on the moddb Doom3 Top 100!

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HeXeticOffline
2 Post subject: Internal release: 2007-11-11  PostPosted: Nov 12, 2007 - 06:30 AM
Site Admin

A new internal testing release is now available. This internal release must be installed on top of IC 003a; it contains two PK4 files with updated art and an updated Win32 binary.

This is a primarily internal-oriented release; although there are some very interesting features, they aren't ready for primetime.

New features in this IR include:
  • Added ic_damp to map rotation with sounds by Narfig
  • Fixed music volume control cvar.
  • Added music volume control sliders to system options menus.
  • Upgradeable lasers: By picking up additional weapon_laser entities, players can upgrade their lasers from level 1 up to level 4. Note that no maps currently have weapon_laser pickups, but in singleplayer you can observe the effect by typing "give weapon_laser" in the console. The HUD lists the current laser level
  • Upgrdeable lasers: By picking up an upgrade_quadfire_laser entity, players can upgrade their lasers for quad-fire. Note that no maps currently have upgrade_quadfire_laser pickups, but in singleplayer you can observe the effect by typing "give upgrade_quadfire_laser" in the console. The HUD will indicate QUAD when quadfire is present.

Share and enjoy:

http://www.chmodoplusr.com/IntoCerberon/Local/Releases/IntoCerberon--2007-11-11.zip

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
HeXeticOffline
Post subject: RE: Internal release: 2007-11-11  PostPosted: Nov 12, 2007 - 06:34 AM
Site Admin

If we can get the quadfire upgrade model and weapon_laser and upgrade_quadfire_laser entities placed in at least some of the maps done this week then I would love to host another IR server next weekend...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
SpectreOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 17, 2007 - 08:06 PM
IC Team

nice, but I see string000010... etc left to the music sliders.

HeXeticOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 17, 2007 - 09:37 PM
Site Admin

Missing strings for your language... Not too sure what to do about that.

SpectreOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 18, 2007 - 11:41 AM
IC Team

well, according to the task list, there's not so much work to to till 004. Music by verran (?), 2d art and code...

Narfig_AgarOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 08, 2007 - 01:55 AM
IC Team

I haven't heard from any of the new music guys. I've pm'd them, but I don't have email for them. Music is pretty trivial at this point Shocked but I would really like to see the new weapons and upgrades in game.

HeXeticOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 08, 2007 - 04:07 AM
Site Admin

Team contact info, including e-mail addresses, is posted in the Team Contact Info thread. The e-mails for Verran, lug00ber, Chris, and some guy called "Nar Fig" are all posted there.

Narfig_AgarOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 08, 2007 - 11:20 PM
IC Team

Good point. Email sent...but I still really want to see the new weapons. Wink

lug00berOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 10, 2007 - 02:24 AM
IC Team

I've completed The Big Project At Work, and are looking at some free time again. Might be able to do a short track for one of the maps, in addition to finish up the one I already did for minerva.
Any map you think would be fitting for what I do?

VerranOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 10, 2007 - 07:45 AM
Enlistee

Yeah, my new music software is a monster and I've been very busy at work. I am going on vacation next week but may have time over the holidays to work on something. Timing has been a problem lately. Full time job and two contract jobs.

Jump to: