Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Gallery :: FAQ   

There are 1 unlogged user and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Moddb

Vote for us on the moddb Doom3 Top 100!

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HeXeticOffline
Post subject: Register at moddb in order to upload pics/files  PostPosted: Nov 24, 2005 - 07:11 PM
Site Admin

All team-members should register at moddb.com so that I can grant you authorization to upload pictures to the gallery and downloads to the files area.

Remember that "files" can include stuff like demo music, QuickTime VRs (good job, Sp3ctre), whatever. Chances are, whatever you want to upload is A-OK with me - my strategy is to make this mod as open as possible; I want everyone to see exactly what we're up to.

Please post your moddb username here or simply e-mail me at hexetic@hotmail.com and I will add you to the moddb team list. This will also help to show people just how many of us there are Wink

For the fans, registering at moddb will allow you to post comments on the moddb page and add yourself as a "watcher" to the mod, keeping you automagically informed of mod updates.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
HeXeticOffline
Post subject: RE: Register at moddb in order to upload pics/files  PostPosted: Dec 04, 2005 - 06:16 PM
Site Admin

One thing to note: moddb automagically adds a watermark at the bottom-right of every image uploaded, and there's no way to remove this.

If you are uploading a significant image that we might want to use later to create a wallpaper image or something, you should also email it to me at hexetic@hotmail.com so that I can stash it in my IC images vault.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: