Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Gallery :: FAQ   

There are 5 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Moddb

Vote for us on the moddb Doom3 Top 100!

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HeXeticOffline
Post subject: Welcome, Mandinga!  PostPosted: Jul 22, 2007 - 10:14 PM
Site Admin

Please give a warm welcome to Mandinga, who joins the IC team as a modeller. Through his studio, Rebirth Productions, Mandinga has prior experience in modelling for UT2K4, and has joined IC with the stated purpose of re-creating the "Black Pyro" and "Magnum" ships from Descent 3.

Welcome aboard, Mandinga!

As an aside, there's still plenty of room on the IC team for more talented team members. If you're at all interested in helping out, give me a shout at hexetic@hotmail.com.

3D - Prototype.jpg
 Description:
Ship prototype by Mandinga
 Filesize:  322.29 KB
 Viewed:  6881 Time(s)

3D - Prototype.jpg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
CrashOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2007 - 02:35 AM
Cadet

Magnum FTW!!! Is my favourite ship... but I thought I heard someone say the "space Volvo" wasn't going to be in this mod...?

Welcome Mandinga, nice one!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
HeXeticOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2007 - 02:48 AM
Site Admin

That was in reference to an actual Space Volvo (picture 1980s station wagon with wings) drawn as a gag by a friend of mine.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
MandingaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2007 - 02:56 AM
Cadet

In side joke huh.

CrashOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2007 - 03:14 AM
Cadet

Ahh, I see! I coulda sworn you meant the Magnum AHT.. That was one cooool ship. It was like a hovering SAM.-Site or MLRS., one of the redeeming features of Descent 3.

This one above looks legend too. Like... R-Type or something right? Very cool, I like all of its sticky-out bits.

Jump to: